24 Jan Triple P Programme for LGBT+ Parents
Intercom is launching a Triple P Parenting course for LGBT+ parents of children aged 2-12.
The course can help you:
– Understand what’s within your control to change and influence for your child’s benefit
– Create the best environment for your child’s development
– Know how to address child behaviours, promote new skills and help emotional self-regulation
– Raise happier, more confident and capable kids
– Improve your relationship with your children
– Enjoy being a parent more!
The first 4 sessions will be 2 hour group sessions. The last 4 will be half hour phone calls, and the timing of these can be flexible.
Get in touch via our Helpline if you have any questions – 0800 612 3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.